Week 10: Design, Implement, Validate and Evaluate
Class Task and Information
- Lesson 01: Students are to complete and hand in their assignments
- Develop a portfolio structure for you assignment.
- Title Page
- Index Page
- Treatment (Overview client needs and requirements)
- Visual Hierarchy discussion and reference to appendix
- Appendix -
- mood board
- colour scheme
- Low Fidelity wire frames
- Mid Fidelity layout with annotations (CSS)
- Students to complete Visual Hierarchy justification essay (maximum 800 - 1000 words)
- Key Question: Analyses your designs using the visual hierarchy, structures of the page, site navigation consideration to identify the intended audience in the digital media space.
Due Monday week 10, 8:35 am via myFlinders
- Please purchase a Micro SDHC Memory Card (8 or 16GB) for use with the Raspberry Pi in week 10.
- Lesson 02:
- Lesson 03:
- Full-Stack Web Development
- Lesson 04:
- Complet the introduction to databases and Structured Query Language (SQL).
Readings / Homework
- Understanding the Bootstrap grid layout system.
- How to use bootstrap containers to layout your website easily.
- Learn to use other Bootstrap components such as buttons.
- Adding symbols using Font Awesome.
- Learn to use Bootstrap carousels.
- Add Bootstrap cards to your website.
- Using Bootstrap navigation bars.