Week 08: Dynamic Websites - Coding the solution
Class Task and Information
- Lesson 01:
- Lesson 02:
- Lesson 03:
- 04 Lessons before submission of your assessment.
- Students to work on their documentation:
- Problem description
- Identify the client.
- Your position and function within the project.
- Outline the requirements the client may need to run a successful website enabled business.
- Discuss the features that your site will offer and the advantages of your solution.
- Remember to highlight the advantages this will bring to the client and the users of the site.
- Table Definitions / CSD
- TRD Discussion (One customer can have...)
- Conceptual Schema
- Table Relationship Diagram
- Data Dictionary
- Flow chart of the basic algorithms
- Data Flow Diagram of rental or transaction.
- Pseudo code of the Algorithms and work flow of outcomes
- Annotated Wire Frames of Layout
- Sample screen captures of the functional database
- Screen Shots of the system working and work flow outcomes
- Black Box Validation of your system (UI only no need for code)
- All code (with internal documentation / explanatory notes)
- Each file on separate page (no need to duplicate if appropriate titles used)
- Overview of your implemented solution
- Positive Elements
- Negative Elements
- Future Changes and Adaptations
- Lesson 04:
- 3 Lessons before submission of your assessment.
- Students are to work on their documentation and complete their websites.
- All coding must be completed and UI finished.
- There should be no coding past this point.
Readings / Homework